Your donations to the E.C.F. assist those people you connect with when you visit the club. From your favorite server at dinner to your Member Experience Director, assistance is available to all club and home office Employee Partners. The Foundation helps those individuals in the midst of crisis such as home loss, death, illness, as well as domestic situations.
The E.C.F. has approved 98% of all requests and has assisted over 2,100 Invited Employees and their families since it’s creation in August 2007.
On average the E.C.F. receives five requests for assistance a week. We continue to encourage all donations as requests for assistance continue to increase.
The Impact You've Made:
- After a routine surgery, an Employee developed an infection which delayed their return to work. The E.C.F. helped pay the rent as well as provided groceries.
- During a divorce, an Employee and their children lost their home due to foreclosure and were staying in a shelter. The E.C.F. assisted by getting them into an apartment and helping them provide for household needs.
- Unable to work for twelve days due to a hospitalization, an Employee was given assistance for rent, auto insurance and groceries.
- An Employee's spouse passed away after a long battle with cancer. Assistance was provided to pay funeral expenses.
- Due to a domestic situation at home, an Employee was given assistance to be able to move into a new apartment.
- A fire destroyed an Employee's home, leaving the family displaced. The E.C.F. assisted with mortgage payments as well as helping provide for necessities after the fire.
E.C.F. Board Members
Monika serves as the President of the Employee Care Foundation. She joined Invited in 2022 and is currently Senior Director of Communications and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Susie serves as Treasurer of the E.C.F. She joined Invited in 2012 and is currently Vice President of Club Accounting.
Paul Devine serves as a Board Member of the E.C.F. Paul joined Invited in 2019 as a General Manager in Orange County, CA and is now at The Heights Golf Club in San Diego.
Rick Kroner serves as a Board Member of the E.C.F. Rick joined Invited in 2002 and has been General Manager at Clubs in Seattle, Dallas, Mid-America Club in Chicago and currently leads the Arizona Sands Club in Tucson, Arizona.
Patrick serves as a Board Member of the E.C.F. He is a native Texan, raised in Houston, and has been in the hospitality industry for 35+ years.
Trisha has been with Invited Clubs for nearly 25 years and has served as Coordinator of the Employee Care Foundation during this time.
Emily serves as an Executive Advisor of the E.C.F. She joined Invited in 2019 as Chief Legal Officer.